When you attack black people, they call it RACISM. When you attack Jewish people, they call it ANTISEMITISM. When you attack women, they call it SEXISM. When you attack homosexuality, they call it INTOLERANCE. When you attack your country, they call it TREASON. When you attack a religious sect, they call it HATE SPEECH. But when they attack the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), they call it FREEDOM OF SPEECH!
Last night after watching 2nd semi final of ICC T20 worldcup, I was also shocked after unexpected defeat of Pakistan. But after some time I realized that beside all should have and shouldn’t have, Pakistani team played in a much better way. They gave Aussies a very hard time. Our batsmen gave them a difficult target to chase, but unfortunately Pakistani team relaxed and over-confident after 10th over they underestimate their rival. 1 more thing was missin is 1 more pacer in team, but any way as I said before, besides all bad luck, bad decisions, our team played well and Aussie didn’t win that match one-sided. We should appreciate their effort and its part of game.
I just laughed on great judiciary system of Pakistan and efficiency of our police department after reading this news. They submit the inquiry report after 11 years. What an Immediate action… Great http://www.express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1100935278&Issue=NP_KHI&Date=20100509
Some time people shows their biasness in very un realistic manner. Some people at my office thinks that Iran actually playing major supportive role for USA and the threatening USA and Israel is just iran’s drama. The stupid logic behind this thinking that USA still havent attack Iran. What a great logic..I must salute them.. In fact these people think that only Talibans and Al-qaeda are real muslims and real jihadis and other than them all organizations are zionist agents. I just wana say them.for suppose If we agree with you then you are supposed to apply these type of conspiracy theories on other organizations like Al-Qaeda and Taliban..I have some suspicious questions about Al-qaeda and Taliban also..I wish some one can answer me.
1. It is confirmed now that 9/11 incident is pre planned game of Zionists, but why Osama bin laden accept the responsibility of that attacks.is he part of Zionist lobby?
2. Why Al-qaeda time to time threat USA to do attacks same like 9/11?
3. Why Al-qaeda makes statements to provoke US to attack Afghanistan?
4. Why Taliban leaves kabul before US invasion..did they know
5. Why Al-qaeda releases video about threatening usa when ever us tries to attack some place or some country?
6. doesn’t it look like that Al-Qaeda and Taliban help usa to attack innocent civilians, they give reason to usa for attacking muslim countries by threatening them.
7. wasnt that Al-qaeda whom american CIA trained to fight against Russia, is there any evidence that they don’t have any link to CIA now?
8. Maulana Asim mentioned in his book “Dajjal and Bermuda Triangle” that Hizbullah is also Israeli agent. I just want to ask maulana sahab, do you really know the true back ground of Hizbullah, their struggle and their sacrifices or you just write it by your self..to show your hatred against a particular sect? He mentions Lion sign on Iran flag as a symbol of Dajjal, I want to tell maulana sahab that flag is too old and was used when its monarchy in Iran,now current flag of Iran is total different, well it shows how updated Maulana sahab is?
9. Is Osama bin Laden realy a person exists or just a myth?
One more thing what is the reason behind this taught that Iran against arab countries?
At the end I just wanna request to my brothers, either you analyze Iran and Hizbullah impartial or apply conspiracy theories to all Jihadis organizations. But don’t try to camouflage your biasness against a particular sect with conspiracy theory.
May 7, 2004 was a horrible and the most memorable day in my life. Memorable in both good and bad ways. That day, at 1:15 pm, a suicide bomber rocked the crowded Masjide Haidery, where I was offering Jumma prayers. I could not forget the horrible moments, my physical pain and mental torture for my whole family but I also can’t forget the love and care which has been given by so many people, specially my friends, my colleagues even strangers. I can’t pay back them against their love and care and last but not least my biggest desire of life to say thanks and do something for that stranger who took my contact number and informed my family in that crucial time. I owe all those people my greatest feelings of gratitude and my prayers with him. according to my office colleague, I got a new life on that day, so I am supposed to celebrate my birthday twice a year. So, today is my 6th birthday.
We have been facing difficult and hectic situations and its very rare to find few hours for ourselves to entertain and relax.. Yesterday I got an oppertunity to get some relaxation. I went on picnic to Sonmiani Beach.It was realy great experince and realy fun to spend time there , sepcialy with my friends.. Sooner I will upload pictures of picnic.. 🙂